Software Developer Playing the Role of Executive
CJ is a T-Shaped software engineer and manager with a wide breadth & depth in technology. He values getting things done. He brings over 16 years of professional development, management and leadership. He enjoys building talented teams, software, and improving operation practices within the software development lifecycle.
As a software executive in a leadership position, CJ still likes to roll up his sleeves and contribute directly to software systems (ex: development, architecture, code reviews, etc.). He enjoys driving technology solutions that meet or exceed the businesses requirements/needs. CJ brings passion, humor, and a drive to get things done. Perfection is the enemy of good enough.
I have worn a lot of different hats over the years. My experience ranges from developing commercial security software to site reliability engineering for a massive media company scaling to hundrds of millions of customers. You can learn more on LinkedIn.
- Cloud Computing integration across AWS and GCP – IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS and FaaS
- Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, SQL-Svr, Redis, DynamoDB, Apache Hadoop
- Jenkins, GitLab CI, Maven, Gradle, Ant, GNU Autotools, Linux Packaging
- Virtualization via Docker, VMware EXS Server & Workstation
- Numerous Network & Security Protocols, Source Configuration Mgmt.
- Machine Learning via Python, Scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- InfoSec: appsec, secure coding, threat modeling, recon, static/dynamic analysis & pen testing